Water Assistance for City of Lake Charles Residents
Lake Charles Residents:
We are happy to be able to assist with City of Lake Charles Water bills between March – November 2020. We will assist with $200 per household or 3 months’ water bills, whichever is greater. You may only receive assistance, once per household.
We will need the following to process your request:
- Proof of income (copies or scans of paystubs, SSI, child support, etc.). Please include all forms of income.
- A copy of the water bill you are requesting assistance with
- A copy of the ID of the person on the Bill
- Release of Information for Catholic Charities to get information on your water bill from the city. Click here for Form.
- Release of Information (attached) for Catholic Charities to put your information into Charity Tracker. Click here for Form.
- A short application Form. Click here for Form.
Please either send all of this information to us in ONE e-mail to [email protected] for us to process your request, or bring the documents to 1225 2nd Street, Lake Charles, LA 70601, Monday – Friday from 8:30am-12:30pm or 1:30pm-4:30pm.
You will receive an e-mail when we have requested payment for your bill. If you have not heard from us, please ensure that you have given all of the information in one e-mail or envelope. If you do not meet the income requirements, we will let you know that your request is denied for that reason.
The Staff at Catholic Charities